What is SEM ?
Search engine marketing (SEM) is one of the most effective and best ways to grow your business in an increasingly competitive marketplace. It is one of the easiest and effective methods to promote your products and grow your business. It actually involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages mostly through paid advertising. This mostly focuses on the method of purchasing ads which appear on Google.
The importance of Search Engine Marketing :
“In the present scenario, as time is changing rapidly technologies help businesses find new consumers. Search engine marketing is one of the most important techniques which resulted in a growing number of consumers who are involved in online shopping etc. These days’ people want to know more about everything. They want to know whom they are dealing with. Now a day’s more and more people are realizing the importance of community and want to give their business to local merchants. Just because of search engine marketing this society has witnessed unprecedented growth in the area of online activity.”
Search Engine Marketing Techniques :
1. Create more optimized landing pages. The more landing pages you create, the more gateways you open up for search traffic. Landing pages can actually generate staggering income. More than 48% of marketers build a new landing page for every marketing campaign that they set up.
2. One should make their site more responsive and mobile friendly. Yes! This is the fact you can increase more traffic by targeting mobile users. Five out of four customers use a mobile phone to access the internet. Mobile users are ardent shoppers.
3. One of the simplest and easiest ways to double your search traffic is through infographics. The simple reason behind it is the human brain processes visual data 60,000 times faster than any sort of plain text.
4. Always target your competitors live keywords. You can actually use those keywords and create the better concept.
5. Deep linking is the practice of using anchor text to link to other pages inside your blog. You should link all your old posts and landing pages that provide immense value on relevant topics which can actually pull in new traffic.
Search Engine Marketing Strategies :
Two important strategies are PPC (pay per click) and pay per view (PPV).
1. Pay per click : PPC can generate a lot of traffic in little time but at a dear cost. PPC allows you to have the flexible financial budget because you only pay for your purpose of posting the advertisement is fulfilled which is to reach the customer directly.
2. Pay per view : PPV cost efficiency is the first objective for any new business but pay per view provides much better approach.
Stay Connected With Fetch Wetch and Thanks For Reading Our Blog Posts.